May 23, 2012

I'm back!

Hello, my name is Paula and I am a slacker. I have been MIA for quite a while because I have been out of control busy.

First there was the traveling every weekend to judge cheer/dance competitions. Then there was the whole half marathon thing. Followed by several dance competitions that my students participated in...lots of baby showers and weddings sprinkled in between.... and the big end of the year recital for my students (check back soon for updates on these events). I probably should have blogged to release some of my stress, but I was having more fun just complaining about how overly busy I was.

However, my summers are pretty relaxing so expect MUCHO posts to make up for my recent slacking.
I will warn you though, relaxing = some type of adult beverage... so I apologize ahead of time for any non sense that may come across my keyboard.

So please come back, and I will do my best to not embarass myself  entertain you!

No comments: