Feb 14, 2012

BITTER-sweet :)


To All You Folks In Love,
 I wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day filled with enough flowers to make you sneeze uncontrollably and enough chocolate to make you fat! *No, I'm not bitter...why do you ask :) ?*

And To All My Single Ladies,
Don't depend on some arrow packing midget in a diaper to determine your happiness. Put on your big girl panties, grab yourself a great big bottle of tequila and show the world who's boss!


P.S. I am still trying to figure out how Cupid missed a target as big as MY butt?!? Seriously, step your game up little fairy boy.



1 comment:

Groovy Granny said...

Girl~ You are a hoot! I am sooo looking forward to reading your blog. I think I live, vicariously, (did I spell that right?) ... anyway, I live that way through you. You are a sweetie. Thanks for sharing your life with us. Christ's Peace!! ~ Marsha